My aunt met someone at her store who worked on the set of The Avengers and he told her about how RDJ and Tom Hiddleston were always pranking each other on set and how Robert and Tom were doing a scene together and Robert couldn’t stay still in his Iron Man suit because he was feeling really uncomfortable so they had to take a break and during break Tom walked up to Robert and said, “It’s called itching powder”, took a sip of his water, and walked away.
The lion and the unicorn.
My entry for reapersun’s “7 Patch Problem” fanbook.
This armor designnn uunnghhhghgjhfdgjhf
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!
I am poor so I drew you a thing. Someone asked you what you wanted and you said Martin Freeman and a rocket ship and you were probably totally kidding but too bad! :P
Everyone go wish her a happy birthday!!
Whale??? (by Muri)
i love this fic. it is a great story, please read and enjoy!
I was tagged by camillekaze!!
1. What is your earliest memory?
I remember stealing my mom’s comb and using it as a hair accessory. I was probably 6 or 7. :c
2. What is your favorite memory?
When I got my first job at 3M! I was really really happy because I wasnt sure I would get accepted!
3. What food gives you the most comfort?
Chocolate candy bars. Kit-Kats and Heath, to be specific.
4. What book do you reach for when you want to escape?
I just read gratuitous amounts of fanfiction lol.
6. What movie/show do you watch when you want to laugh?
New Girl definitely!
7. If you could live a day as a creature, what would it be?
I want to be an eagle or a hawk or something. I just want to try flying.
8. If you could visit a fictional world, which would it be?
Mass Effect Universe perhaps.
9. Which actor/actress would you like to be stuck in a broken elevator with?
Martin Freeman. I can expect good commentary.
10. Boneless or Bone-In chicken wings?
Boneless for sure. I really don’t like bones.
11. Have you ever been in a boat?